1) The pupil certifies that a valid suitable license is held to drive the tuition vehicle. Pupils must inform their Instructor immediately if they receive any endorsements on their license.
2) If the Driving Instructors car experiences mechanical problems or other difficulty outside the control of the Instructor, the Instructor reserves the right to cancel and rebook the driving lesson.
3) A minimum of 24 hours notice is required from the customer to cancel or re arrange driving lessons, failure to do this will mean customer is liable to pay full driving lesson fee.
4) Customers should be aware that the Instructors primary objective is to promote road safety, in doing so he/she may have to take control of the car by using the dual controls or helping with the steering to get out of harm’s way.
5) Driving tests may only be arranged with the prior agreement of both the Instructor and Customer.
6) The Driving Instructor can refuse to hire car to pupil for a driving test.
7) The Driving Instructor may refuse to proceed with lesson if he/she feels the pupil is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
8) The Driving Instructor will not accept no liability for accidents, injury or damage to any third party that has been caused by the pupil, this includes through recklessness or negligence in their driving lesson.